Savannah offers plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy the best of the Lowcountry. There’s something for everyone here. Tybee Island, including Savannah, GA beaches, offers breathtaking kayak tours, wildlife refuge centers, and historic lighthouse adventures.
Wilmington Island Farmers' Market
The Wilmington Island Farmers’ Market (WIFM) is held every Saturday rain or shine from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m: March-June & September-December. This outdoor market sets up on the property of Islands High School ( 170 Whitemarsh Island Road) on Whitemarsh Island. Come by for one of our many on-site programs including:
- Food vendors and Artisan vendors will be at the market each Saturday.
- Guest Chefs join us to demonstrate ways to use your market bounty to its fullest.
- Local non-profit groups, special guests and musical guests also provide unique entertainment opportunities.
- Story time for kids of all ages.
- Kid’s Crafts each week.
- Monthly Charitable Organizations whom we partner up with to collect donations for.
- Shop with Chef
There’s always something fun to do at WIFM!