Savannah Events Calendar
14th Annual Savannah Mile
The 14th Annual Savannah Mile presented by the Two Hundred Club of the Coastal Empire honors our fallen first responders, their families, and our military heroes. The one mile course
The 14th Annual Savannah Mile presented by the Two Hundred Club of the Coastal Empire honors our fallen first responders, their families, and our military heroes. The one mile course down Drayton Street from the south end of Forsyth Park to Broughton Street has heats for every fitness level and age group. Our elite first responders and military runners will compete for the Full Gear * All Out Flag in the heroes heat in full gear (30 additional pounds). The family friendly Family Fun Run/Walk allows anyone to participate, including strollers, wheelchairs, and our four legged family members. The Memory Walk has the surviving family members of our fallen first responders walk the mile in remembrance of their loved ones.
Heat Race Times
- Heat A: 8 a.m. Family Fun Run: families, strollers, and pets
- Heat B: 8:20 a.m. Ages: 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19 Girls and Boys
- Heat C: 8:40 a.m. Ages: 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39 Women and Men
- Heat D: 9:00 a.m. Ages: 40-44, 45-49, 5 year age groups up to 80+ Women and Men
- Memory Walk: 9:05 a.m. Families of fallen first responders
- Heroes Heat: 9:30 a.m. All first responders and military – full gear or not. Full gear required to compete for the Full Gear * All Out Flag (30 pound minimum gear required)
Military, first responders and their families can sign up for free here.
(Saturday) 8:00 am
Forsyth Park, Savannah, GA 31401