Savannah Events Calendar
Taste of Savannah
This marquee event is held at the historic Georgia State Railroad Museum. As you take in a piece of history, explore the grounds and indulge in wine, artisanal food, beer
This marquee event is held at the historic Georgia State Railroad Museum. As you take in a piece of history, explore the grounds and indulge in wine, artisanal food, beer and spirits from hundreds of our purveyors. Your ticket will get you unlimited beverage tastings in your souvenir leaded crystal wine glass, demos and tastings sessions with extraordinary kitchen secrets, chef stories and more.
Savannah’s best restaurants and chefs will be participating with culinary delights served from 12:00 to 4:00 pm. Food is available for purchase using Festival Food Tokens which are available for purchase throughout the festival grounds.
Your ticket includes access to:
- Georgia Grown will showcase Georgia Grown products and members
- Tastemakers in the Round – four tasting stages with cooking demos, celebrity and local chefs
- Artisan Market with retail and specialty products
- Over 300 beverage tasting varieties featuring wine, spirits, beer booths
- Exclusive silent auction with specialty wines, travel packages, and more
- Celebrity cookbook authors tent
(Saturday) 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Georgia State Railroad Museum
655 Louisville Road, Savannah, Georgia 31401