Savannah Events Calendar
Taste of Savannah
This signature, festival event proved to be a huge hit at its new location, the Georgia State Railroad Museum. As you take in a piece of history, you’ll wander the
This signature, festival event proved to be a huge hit at its new location, the Georgia State Railroad Museum. As you take in a piece of history, you’ll wander the grounds savoring hundreds of wines, spirits, craft beers and more. Your ticket will get you unlimited tastings in your souvenir leaded crystal wine glass.
Savannah’s best restaurants will be participating with culinary delights, which are available for purchase. You will receive five FREE food tokens with your ticket to the Taste of Savannah, to get your taste buds pointed in the right direction!
You will have unlimited access to a wide variety of cooking demonstrations, learning experiences and new venues.
In addition to those listed below, the following venues and activities will be present:
- Georgia Grown Village will showcase Georgia Grown products and members.
- Our VIP Lounge will provide a catered, VIP guest experience with private area for intimate meet and greet sessions with celebrity chefs and winemakers and early festival access for VIP ticket holders For more information on the Board of Director’s VIP Lounge, click here.
- Artisan Market with retail and specialty products.
- Wine, spirits and food booths.
- Silent Auction.
- Celebrity Cookbook Authors Tent.
(Sunday) 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Georgia State Railroad Museum
655 Louisville Road, Savannah, Georgia 31401